- LIST: How many COVID-19 cases are in your child's school?
- YOU SHOULD KNOW: COVID-19 vaccine in East Texas
- COVID-19 vaccine boosters could mean billions for drugmakers
- Yes, Johnson & Johnson is planning to make its COVID-19 vaccine available for teens and young children
- Hospitals fear staffing shortages as vaccine deadlines loom
- Israel says US booster plan supports its own aggressive push
More Coronavirus news
- CDC approves COVID-19 boosters: Where to get them
- Here's who can and can't get a COVID-19 booster shot now
- 'Students fell behind' | Teachers, parents combat learning loss from COVID-19 pandemic
- 182.5 million Americans fully vaccinated. Here's what percent that is.
- 2 countries with high COVID vaccination rates dropping many or all restrictions
- Yes, some NFL teams have COVID-19 vaccination policies for fans
- Yes, children who are mature enough have the ability to opt out of a COVID-19 vaccine trial
- FEMA now accepting applications to cover funeral expenses for COVID victims. Apply here