Inside Texas Politics
- The race for Texas lieutenant governor is heating up
- Can Gavin Newsom use Texas' abortion law framework to go after California guns?
- Texas representative helping lead push for federal voting rights legislation
- US Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson reflects on her decades-long career
- Inside Texas Politics hands out annual 'Turkey awards'
- Beto is running for governor, but after party swaps and retirements, what does 2022 look like for Texas Democrats?
- Fort Worth Republican representative wants to know if certain books are in school district libraries
- Texas book inquiry: What are the consequences if a district has one of the 800 titles identified? Rep leading the charge won't say
- After a regular session and 3 special sessions, what did the Texas Legislature get accomplished?
- Texas redistricting: What happens to the elected officials who were drawn out of their districts?
- U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee vows to run for re-election after Republicans redraw her district, also considers legal action
- Q&A with Texas Democratic lieutenant governor candidate Mike Collier
- Multiple school shootings in Texas in a week shows 'no community is untouchable' to the violence, Mansfield mayor says
- Why is Texas starting an election audit now?