- East Texas early voting locations, races for Nov. 2021 election
- Gov. Greg Abbott vows to hire Border Patrol agents 'at risk' of losing jobs under Biden
- Is redistricting the key to growing the GOP's majority? Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick weighs in
- Greg Abbott and Dan Patrick blast state bar investigation into Ken Paxton as 'politically motivated'
- Back in Haiti, expelled migrant family plans to flee again
More Political Stories
- Beto O’Rourke on Matthew McConaughey: “I don’t know how he feels about any of the issues”
- Texas abortion rights advocates again ask Supreme Court to intervene in challenge against new law
- Why could Texans save money on property taxes next year?
- Former President Trump wants audit of 2020 election added to Texas special session agenda
- Ben & Jerry's, Unilever added to Texas list of companies boycotting Israel
- VERIFY: Is the debt rising under President Biden?
- Where do the thousands of migrants who traveled to Del Rio go to next?
- Texas troopers create 'steel wall' of patrol vehicles in Del Rio as feds continue to repatriate Haitians
- Texas bill to limit transgender athletes' participation in school sports passes Senate, heads to House
- Senators: Bipartisan police overhaul talks end with no deal
- Lawsuit filed against Texas' social media censorship law
- State Rep. Chris Paddie says he's not running for re-election