- Will Ken Paxton go to trial or resign before it happens this summer?
- 'The stakes could not have been higher': Biden signs debt ceiling bill
- Gov. Greg Abbott signs legislation barring trans youth from accessing transition-related care
- In gun law push, Tennessee governor's office memo says NRA prefers to 'round up mentally ill people'
- Some trans people turn to crowdfunding to leave Florida, citing anti-LGBTQ+ laws
More Political Stories
- 'Service over self': Biden tells Air Force graduates they have privilege of leading confusing world
- Bill to ban gender-affirming care for transgender youths in Louisiana resurrected
- Senate passes debt ceiling bill in late-night vote
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton will not receive his $153,750 salary during suspension
- Senate votes to repeal Biden's student loan forgiveness plan
- US House approves debt ceiling package to avoid default
- Gov. Abbott appoints John Scott as interim attorney general
- 6 Texas AG employees take leave of absence to defend Ken Paxton at impeachment trial
- House rules panel advances debt ceiling and budget bill
- Ron DeSantis plans 3-day fundraising swing through Texas next week
- Amber Alert vs. 'Athena Alert': What would be the differences?
- Debt ceiling deal would reinstate student loan payments: When is payment expected?