- SENIOR SOURCE: Alzheimer's Alliance of Smith County offering counseling services for caregivers
- SENIOR SOURCE: Caring for those with Alzheimer's disease around the holidays
- SENIOR SOURCE: Who needs a Special Needs Trust?
- SENIOR SOURCE: How to select an attorney for yourself or elderly family members
- Alzheimer's Alliance of Smith County offers Project Lifesaver to help locate dementia, Alzheimer's patients who wander
- SENIOR SOURCE: Have a plan in place for yourself, loved ones amid COVID-19
- SENIOR SOURCE: Healthcare Power of Attorney for a minor child
- SENIOR SOURCE: Don't harm your beneficiaries
- SENIOR SOURCE: Will the stimulus check impact your Medicaid eligibility?
- Alzheimer's Alliance: Stages of Dementia
- Alzheimer's Alliance: Warning signs
- No one likes a thief | Protecting yourself from inheritance theft
- Tyler recognized as Dementia Friendly Community; efforts to increase awareness of the disease underway
- SPCA, Alzheimer's Alliance partner for Wags of Hope