- MONDAY, JULY 13: More than 11,000 people have contracted COVID-19 in East Texas; 197 deaths recorded
- CBS19 Helpline Services Help Sheet
- LIST: Who's hiring in East Texas?
- Party’s over: Fiesta’s November reboot called off amid SA’s COVID-19 surge
- 'We’re not a bulletproof town’: Texas county with no coronavirus cases prepares for viral impact
- 'I thought this was a hoax' | 30-year-old patient dies in Texas hospital after attending 'COVID Party'
- Crying toddler at North Carolina restaurant leads to fight with chairs tossed, tables overturned, and man injured: police
- Former trash removal service worker gets accepted to Harvard Law School | For The Culture
- Who's already inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? See the full list
- A look inside new Times Square Grand Slam entertainment complex in Tyler
- Local artists show off original artwork at Hillside Park
- TASHARA TRAVELS: Spring Break at Moody Gardens
- TASHARA TRAVELS: Marshall exhibit features timeless artwork highlighting 'Buffalo Soldiers'
- TASHARA TRAVELS: East Texas Oil Museum preserves history of oil boom
- Tashara Travels: Free, Public Civil Rights Exhibit at LeTourneau University
- Tashara Travels: The Margaritaville Bossier City Resort & Casino Experience local
- Tashara Travels: The Texas State Railroad local
- Tashara Travels: Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park local
- Tashara Travels: Pineywoods Barn Quilt Trail local
- Tashara Travels: Texas Broadcast Museum local
- Tashara Travels: Texas State Railroad's Pumpkin Patch in The Piney Woods local
- Tashara Travels: The National Videogame Museum local
- Tashara Travels: Bounce into fun at 'iJump Tyler' local
- ONLY ON CBS19: 'God Bless the USA' singer Lee Greenwood discusses upcoming Tyler performance, why he gives back
- Tashara Travels: Texas Wine Slinger
- Times Square Grand Slam
- Tashara Travels: Moody Gardens
- Tashara Travels: Marshall exhibit features timeless artwork highlighting 'Buffalo Soldiers'
- Tashara Travels: East Texas Oil Museum
- Tashara Travels: The Road to the Promised Land
- Mark Moland reacts to civil rights exhibit at LeTourneau University
- Tashara Travels
- Tashara Travels: Urban Air Adventure Park
- Tashara Travels: The National Videogame Museum
- Tashara Travels: Bounce into fun at 'iJump Tyler'