Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine & Joint Hospital is not only one of the largest orthopedic hospitals in the region by volume, but recipient of the Healthgrades 2016 Patient Safety Excellence Award.
Our caring team of doctors, nurses, physician assistants, athletic trainers and support staff are on hand, highly trained and available when you’re hurting. It’s that kind of professional, rapid, attentive, and detailed service and care that has made our hospital one of the most respected orthopedic hospitals in the nation.
Whether for back and neck, shoulder and elbow, hip, arthritis, joint, foot, ankle or hand, Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine & Joint Hospital is your destination for Orthopedic care.
We hold the following awards and recognition for orthopedic care:
• Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement 2015-2017
• Recipient of Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award 2014-2017
• Named among the Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement 2015-2017
• Healthgrades 5-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement 2014-2017 and Total Hip Replacement 2012-2017
• Only hospital in East Texas to receive 5-Star ranking from www.medicare.gov 2015-2016
• Press Ganey “Guardian of Excellence” Award 2014-2016
• Recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review in their article “Hospitals with Great Orthopedic Programs”, 2015