COMMERCE — Commerce ISD is investigating an incident that happened Tuesday, involving a fourth grade student at AC Williams.

According to the district, the student allegedly doused themselves in a liquid believed to be gasoline. The district also says the student had a lighter with them, but later threw it away.

At that point, the student was taken to the school's office before being taken to a medical facility.

In a post on CISD's Facebook page, the district said all of their counselors were called to the campus at around 2:45 p.m.

No one was hurt in the incident and no other students were involved.